*Product photos depict an Elect R2 with laser engraved graphics of customer’s choice.
Please contact us if you need any assistance with your order.
This Elect R2 E-board is redesigned from the strengths of the original Tjaarge Elect.
This machine is powerful, fast and it can go the distance – but also the most friendly to beginners.
This board has been designed to get you to work and back, run the errands, or offer a mellow Sunday afternoon ride, everyday.
Its meant to add some serious fun to your days. Life changes when you can surf to your destinations.
The flex and rider stance has been improved to keep you more comfy and locked down when chasing uphill or carving downhill.
LASER ENGRAVED PERSONALISATION AVAILABLE ON THE ELECT R2. Contact us for more information
- Remote Controlled
- 4 progressive power modes
- Maximum speed beyond 35 km/h
- Real-life range around 20km, but can have a range up to 30km+, depending on your riding style and environment.
- 2.5h maximum recharge time
- Suited for a rider up to 110kg
- Great hill climbing ability
- Smooth braking, with adjustable intensity
- Deep concave for added carving ability
- Inset Griptape to make your board to look new for longer
- Flexible enclosure to conform to the firm flex of your board
- Flat tail to stand up against a wall easier
- Includes Fast Charger, remote usb charging cable, T-tool, 3mm Allen key, 8mm spanner.
- Two 280W 83m hub motors OR Two 550W 90mm hub motors
- replacable motor tread
- 83mm OR 90mm Polyurethane Wheels
- 36V 9Ah 324 Watt Hour OR 36V 12A 432 Watt Hour Battery
- High Quality Samsung 30Q lithium ion cells
- 42V 3A Lithium-Ion Charger
- Pressed Maple Wood Deck, custom made by Project Skateboards.
- Durable Metal enclosure with a tough coating,
- Stainless Steel truck fasteners
- USB-C Rechargeable remote controller
*LED underglow lights have been removed on the ELECT R2 to simplify the design, but stay in the contact for a future LED upgrade.